• 114 Pages • Contemporary • Standalone • Happily Ever After • In A Series • First-Person Narrative • Her POV • A Peek To His POV
The romantic theme:
• Forbidden Romance • Student - Teacher Romance
• Light Read • Good Pace • Made Me Smile • Sexy
• 3 / 5 (Includes hot and explicit sex scenes, but not too often throughout the book) • MF scenes • Vanilla Sex
• Instant Clash • Witty Banter • Older Woman
• Alpha Male • Bossy • Cocky • Hot • Fit • Manwhore • Bad Boy • Football Player • Student
• Pretty • Sassy • Brainy • Teacher
Defy is a smutty, insta-love, insta-lust short novella. It is a prequel to Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1) and can be read as a complete standalone with a HEA. Now an international bestseller.
My name is Melody Greene, and I have a confession to make. I slept with my student, a senior in high school. Multiple times. I had multiple orgasms. In multiple positions. I slept with my student and I enjoyed it. I slept with my student and I’d do it all over again if I could turn back time. My name is Melody Greene, and I got kicked out of my position as a teacher and did my walk of shame a la Cersei Lannister from the principal’s office, minutes after said principal threatened to call the cops on me. My name is Melody Greene, and I did something bad because it made me feel good. Here is why it was totally worth it.
An enjoyable way to deal with the void after reading vicious (book one in the series)
See any mistakes? Comment below with the hashtag #fixme. Thank you!