• Love Triangle • Forbidden Romance • Sex Industry Romance
• Intense Read • Page Turner • Good Pace • Touching • Sad & Heartbreaking • Bittersweet • Twists & Turns • Sexy • Dramatic • Provocative
• 5 / 5 (Includes often, hot and explicit sex scenes, vanilla and many other flavors) • MF scenes • FF scenes • MFM scenes • MMF scenes • Dirty Talk • Beyond Vanilla Sex • BDSM scenes
• Cat And Mouse Games • Opposites Attract • Romantic Pursuit • Unforgettable First Meeting • Big Romantic Gestures • Big Secret • Violence • Profanities • Cheating
• Alpha Male • Intellectual • Wealthy • Bad Boy • Troubled Past • Married • Actor
• Pretty • Stunning • Sassy • Emotionally Unavailable • Strong • Unconventional • Slim Figure • Fit • Had Many Bed Partners • Money Problems • Troubled Past • Escort
Jason was a success and his money talked.
Married, but highly frustrated, he became addicted to prostitutes, but the guilt was proving unbearable.
He promised himself one last encounter, one last indulgence of fantasy. But this last one was Aimee… Stunningly beautiful, sexually voracious and deeply manipulative, she had him the moment he set eyes on her. It was the start of a passionate, but catastrophic affair that would spiral into a vicious psychological game.
Could they ever put their pasts behind them and be together? Could two such accomplished liars ever trust one another, despite their intense chemistry?
With graphic scenes of extreme sexual acts, Caught in the Game is so much more than highly seductive erotica. It is the true life, riveting story of two deeply flawed human beings wrestling with the demons that clawed relentlessly at their very souls, right up to the shocking and brutal end...
"Not for the faint hearted, Caught in the Game takes you on a perilous journey to the heights of sexual experience and the depths of human despair." GP Taylor - New York Times Bestselling Author.
“An intriguing, visceral story of passion and betrayal. Searingly honest and saucy, too!” Clare Gee - Hooked: Confessions of a London Call Girl.
See any mistakes? Comment below with the hashtag #fixme. Thank you!